Fall Ball Registration InformationUpdatedMonday June 29, 2020 byJennifer Johnson.
Gilbert American Little League is planning on having a Fall Ball season. As with each of you, we are continuing to monitor and adjust on a daily basis to all that is going on relating to COVID-19. While these are very tough and confusing times, GALL is committed to doing what is best for the community. We are working on a plan for a safe Fall Ball season while following local, state, and federal guidelines. GALL will continue to assess the situation and provide communication regarding any new changes. We appreciate your continued support and understanding at this time. We can't wait to get the players out on the baseball fields in September!
FALL BALL GENERAL INFORMATION...
- Fall season will run mid-September through the end of November / possibly beginning of December. There will be no games on Thanksgiving or the day after Thanksgiving.
- Practices are currently scheduled to begin the week of Sept 7th.
- Fall season is an open boundary season. We attempt to honor friend and coach requests - these are not guaranteed.
- All game are played at Crossroads Park - located in Gilbert off Greenfield Road on Knox (just south of Warner Road) .
- We are planning on NO SATURDAY games for those who play other sports at the same time, however, there will be Saturday practices for Rookie through Juniors.
T-ball - ages 4-5-6. This is a starting division... fundamentals - fielding - throwing - hitting off a tee.
Farm - ages 6-7. Machine pitching division. For those who have had a year or more in T-ball and know base running - catching and throwing basics.
Rookie - ages 8-9. Kid pitch for 2 innings - Machine pitch the rest of the game. If a boys is 9 and just starting - this would be where he would play.
Minors AA - ages 9-10. All Kid Pitch division. If you are coming out of Rookie - this is your first stop or if you are still developing in hitting and basic baseball knowledge.
Minors AAA - ages10-11. All kid pitch division. After playing Minors AA this is the next level. This is a competitive division.
Majors - ages11-12. All Kid Pitch division. Majors is for those who are ready for some fast pitching - and quick thinking in the field.
Juniors - ages12-15. For those who have previous baseball experience and want to continue playing the game at the next level.
FALL BALL COST...
T-ball/Farm - $120
Rookie/Minors/Majors - $150
Juniors - $150
Managers -- We are ALWAYS looking to get those in place early! Please register online and choose the volunteer option.
All players are provided a hat and shirt for their team - any full teams coming in MUST wear the GALL provided uniforms. Uniforms may NOT be altered in anyway. This includes adding a name to the back.
There will be an end of season tournament for Rookie through Juniors divisions.