Getting Help

For assistance with Registration,

Registration Information

UpdatedSunday November 3, 2019 byGilbert American Little League.


Spring is a boundary season. All games are played at Crossroads Park.-

Spring registration will begin on Friday, November 29, 2019.  When registering for rookie division and above ( ages 8-15) players will register by age and will attend a tryout (evaluation) in late January.  All players that register will be placed on a team.  Once an age group is full, we will use a waiting list.

Registration Fees are as follows:

T-Ball $120/player (ages 4-6)

Farm $120/player (ages 6-8)

Rookie $150/player ages (8-9)

Minors AA and Minors AAA $150/player (ages 9-11)

Majors $150/player (ages 11-12)

Juniors $150/player (ages 12-15)

Registration fees include a shirt and hat for every player.  We offer sibling discounts when registering at the same time.


Spring is a boundary season.  Please check to make sure you are in our boundary.

Our boundary is roughly South of Baseline Rd to North of Hunt Highway.  East of Val Vista Rd to West of Higley Rd.  The player's house or school must be located within our boundaries for Spring Ball.

​FAQ's about Registration.

  • ​​Do I have to live within boundary for Spring Baseball?
    • ​​Yes, or your school must physically be within our boundary to play Spring with us.
  • Can I request a friend or coach in Spring Baseball?
    • ​We allow friend/coach requests for T-Ball and Farm divisions only.  We attempt to honor these requests but they are not guaranteed.
    • We will allow and attempt to honor one friend request at the Rookie division.
  • What is tryouts/draft?
    • ​All players ages 8 and older (Rookie - Juniors divisions) will tryout.  The managers will be watching the tryouts and will draft their team based on these tryouts.  Every players will be placed on a team - there are no cuts.  Juniors tryouts will be held after the Junior High School tryouts in February.​
  • What paper work do I need to bring to my player's tryout?
    • ​We require verification of paperwork every year.  You must bring the player's birth certificate, and a copy of a utility bill with your home address.  If you are playing on a school waiver, we require you to bring the waiver signed by the school and/or a current report card.
  • I brought all that paper work last year, do I really need to bring it again?
    • ​Yes, we verify it every year.